Saturday, 5 September 2015

Ich habe Deutsch gelernt

...well, level A1 at least. Now I'm going to improve my German through schlager music lessons.

This week I 'graduated' from my first intensive German course, finishing level A1 (elementary). I did pretty well on the final exam actually, so despite my fears about it being such a daunting language I think I'm doing alright. But, as I was warned, it is very challenging. 

It's been a very different experience from learning French at the Sorbonne in 2008 in Paris. For one thing, I started in July with absolutely no knowledge of German, whereas I had already taken French in high school. But even with this in mind, I found French to be a much easier language to learn because the sentence structure is quite similar.

German sentences are insane. Verbs go at the end of the sentence, and literally translating German sentences into English makes you sound like Yoda. So "Ich muss Bananen im Lebensmittelgeschäft kaufen" translates as "I must bananas at the store buy".

On week three of my course we learned about trennbare verbs, which are split into two parts that are placed at different ends of the sentence. For instance, the verb aussteigen (to step out) would appear in a sentence like this: Ich steige mit Klaus aus der ubahn aus (I step with Klaus out of the ubahn out).

After the day's lesson the teacher asked us if we had any questions. "Yes," I responded. "Is this a joke?"

Germans couldn't care less about German

So yes, the language is quite daunting. But I'm also finding learning it in a city like Berlin is a bit of a challenge. In Paris, people will not speak English with you. It doesn't matter how bad your French is, they will sit patiently while you formulate your sentence. It's not so much because their English is poor (although it often is), it's because it's important to them that you speak French.


Germans couldn't care less if you speak German. So they see no reason to suffer through a conversation in my halting German when we could just be speaking English. And here in Berlin, English seems to be the language of the bars and clubs. English is everywhere, and it hasn't come up once that I would need German in a social situation.

But for practical things, it's come up quite a bit. I've actually been really shocked by the lack of English use in private businesses here. I suppose I was a bit spoiled living in Brussels. Because the Brussels expat community is so large (and also because Belgians, living in a bilingual country, are used to translating things), the websites of private companies like cable providers or mobile phone carriers all have English versions. And if you call the customer service number, there is usually an option to continue in English. 


I have learned that this is never the case in Germany. None of the websites have English versions and customer service numbers are only in German. I'm having a dispute with my mobile carrier (don't even get me started on how backward telecommunications providers are in Germany - I'll save that for another post), and the first e-mail I sent to them was in English. They sent me back a boilerplate response that said "We do not respond to queries in English". So I've had to conduct the rest of this dispute using Google Translate.

So, while it might not be so necessary to speak German socially here, it seems like it's very difficult to get by without it for practical, logistical things. For this reason, I'm wondering if I should focus more on written German than spoken German. 

Learning through music

When I was in Paris I learned a lot of French by listening to French pop music. I would watch the NRJ music TV station during the day while working from home and listen to French radio as I roamed the city.


But while France has a very prolific pop music scene, Germany does not. A lot of German pop artists sing in English, and when you listen to the radio here it seems like about 95% of the songs are in English. There is one exception - schlager.

Schlager is kind of like country music in the US, although it's a very different musical style. It sounds very old-fashioned, with simple lyrics and very basic melodies. It's very popular throughout the Germanic world, from the Netherlands to Sweden. I used to think schlager songs were all decades old, but it wasn't until I moved here that I learned it's actually a current music genre. In fact schlager songs have their own top 40 chart in Germany, like country music does in the US. 

Schlager is the music people love to hate - or at least people my age here in Berlin. Whenever I would talk about schlager one name has always come up these past two months - Helene Fischer. I went the past two months assuming this must be a 70 year old woman, after hearing a few of her songs and assuming they were from the 1970s. Then I learned last week that she's younger than me. She's the undisputed queen of schlager at the moment, selling out stadiums throughout Germany.



Despite its dubious musical quality, I've decided it would be funny to learn German by listening to it, much like I did with French pop. It's often cringe-inducingly horrible, but some of the songs are really catchy. And being a huge Eurovision fan, I have a soft spot for this kind of thing.

So I've started by memorising the lyrics to Helene Fischer songs (my favorite is 'Atemlos Durch Die Nacht'), and this weekend I've moved on to Udo Jurgens (himself a former Eurovision winner). I am so ready for some German karaoke.

227 comments:

1 – 200 of 227   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

Learning second language would give one self confidence to look the world in a different perspective. You have made me to realize that in a moment on reading this article. Thanks for sharing this in here. By the way you are running a great blog.

German Training Institutes in Chennai | French Language Classes in Chennai

Unknown said...

After I referred your blog, I would like to do second language of German Course in Chennaifor my career prospect, thanks admin for sharing this lovely post regarding german class.
Regards,
German Training Institute in Chennai

Unknown said...

wonderful post!!German is one of the popular Languages in the world. Over 90million to 95million people are speaking this language. It is a West Germanic language mainly spoken in central Europe. It is primarily native to Europe country and also spoke worldwide German Diaspora. This German diaspora is abbreviated as geographical distribution of German speakers. German language is considered officially in major places are Germany, Austria, Switzerland, south Tyrol (Italy), and Liechtenstein; it is spoken officially but not majorly In some place like Luxembourg and Belgium.Thank you..!!
Regards,
German classes in Chennai | German Language classes in Chennai

Reve said...

Many people love to gain information and course for the germen essay writers. It’s wonderful for people to complete the German courses. They may use tens course for their routine studies and gain its long term advantages ahead.

Nancy said...

Awesome blog. German is an interesting language to learn. After reading your blog I understood the importance of German language. Thanks for your wonderful post.
Final Year Project Center in Chennai | IEEE Project Center in Chennai | Diploma Project Center in Chennai

Unknown said...

Interesting post. This is really helpful for me. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Best cloud Computing Training Institute in Chennai | Best cloud Computing Training Institute in Velachery

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing post
java TRAINING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI | java TRAINING INSTITUTE IN VELACHERY

Praylin S said...

Wonderful post with great piece of information. I'm learning a lot from your articles. Keep sharing.

Tally Course in Chennai
Tally Classes in Chennai
Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Unix Training in Chennai
Embedded System Course Chennai
IoT Training in Chennai
Ionic Training in Chennai

Mobile app development company in toronto said...

Very Nice Article keep it up...! Thanks for sharing this amazing information with us...! keep sharing

kokilaswe said...

very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing

Best AWS Training Academy in Kanchipuram

bharathidasan said...

Thanks for sharing this niche useful informative post to our knowledge...
Best java Training Academy in Kanchipuram

sandhiya said...

Wonderful article.It is to define the concepts very well.Clearly explain the information.It has more valuable information for encourage me to achieve my career goal.
Best dally erp 9 Training Institute in in Kanchipuram

karthik said...

I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked at your site
Best dotnet Training Institute in Kanchipuram

mano karan said...

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.
Best dally erp 9 Training Institute in Kanchipuram

rajinikumar said...

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
Best C++ Training Training Institute in Kanchipuram

mano karan said...

You created an Impressive blog with lovely information.You made a really very useful article..Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog...
Best C++ Training Training Institute in Kanchipuram

mani said...

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
Best web designing Training Institute in Kanchipuram

Blessy john said...

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us..Best Selenium Training Academy in Kanchipuram

karthik said...

Wonderful article.It is to define the concepts very well.Clearly explain the information.It has more valuable information for encourage me to achieve my career goal.
Best JAVA and J2EE Training Institute in Kanchipuram

rajinikumar said...

Really i enjoyed very much. And this may helpful for lot of peoples. So you are provided such a
nice and great article within this.
Best Web Designing and Development Training Institute in Kanchipuram

mano karan said...

you done a great work,I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here.
Best Graphic Designing & Multimedia Training Institute in Kanchipuram

kumaran meena said...

Wonderful blog… You provided very interesting information here. I feel happy to read this post. I hope that you will write many posts like this… Thanks for sharing and Keep updating…..No:1 Software Testing Training Academy in Kanchipuram

mano karan said...

This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.Regards,
Best tally erp 9 Training Institute in kanchipuram|

sandhiya said...

Your gathered Informations in this blog are very useful..This is a wonderful site for learning web application. Thank you for sharing this wonderful blog..
Best Tally Erp 9 Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

mano karan said...

Nice post. I study something more challenging on completely different blogs everyday.
Best JAVA and J2EE Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

rajinikumar said...

This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information,this is useful to me...
Best Graphic Designing Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

bharathidasan said...

Hi, I am really happy to found such a helpful and fascinating post that is written in well manner. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.
Best Python Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

mani said...

I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked at your site.
Best Advanced Amazon Web Services Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

karthik said...

I would like to thank you for your nicely written post, its informative and your writing style encouraged me to read it till end. Thanks
Best Graphic Designing Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

mano karan said...

Excellent Blog very imperative good content, this blog is useful to beginners.
Best Selenium Automation Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

kumaran meena said...

Quite Interesting post!!! Thanks for posting such a useful post. I wish to read your upcoming post to enhance my skill set, keep blogging.
Regards,.No:1 JAVA J2EE Training Academy in Kanchipuram

sandhiya said...

Thanks for your great information! Its interesting and informative.
Best JAVA and J2EE Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

mano karan said...

Useful information and kindly keep update such a nice blog. Thanks for sharing...
Best tally erp 9 Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

ramya raj said...

This blog is informative.It helps me to gain good knowledge.It helps to understand the concept easily. please update this kind of information.Leading Python Training Institute in Kanchipuram

sandhiya said...

Nice blog.Your blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing this informative blog.
Best Graphic Designing Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

Anu Ram said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Keep updating your blog. It will very useful to the many users. Leading Python Programming Institute in Kanchipuram

karthik said...

REALLY VERY EXCELLENT INFORMATION. I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE YOUR BLOG FOR THIS INFORMATION. THANKS FOR SHARING. KEEP UPDATING.
Best Hardware and Networking Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

rajinikumar said...

This post was quite awesome and interesting to read. Congrats for your work. Thanks a lot for providing this with us. Keep on updating this with us regularly:
Best Selenium Automation Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

karthik said...

This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information,this is useful to me...
Best UIPath Robotic Process Automation Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

bharathidasan said...

Superb i really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really its a amazing blog i had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent blog.
Best Web Technologies Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

karthik said...

Thanks for sharing in this blog...its very useful for us...keep on going...
Best MS Office Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

Blessy john said...

Thanks for sharing this useful and interesting Blog..keep updating.…
Best Final Year Project Center in Kanchipuram

sindhu sree said...

Nice..You have clearly explained about the conept..Its very useful for me to
undertand..Keep on sharing..

No:1 Embedded system Training Academy in Kanchipuram







Tamil Thalaivi said...

very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing…No:1 RPA Training Institute in Kanchipuram

suresh said...

I’m sincerely suggesting your blog.nice and really helpful information to everyone... thanks for sharing
Best Python Course Training Institute in kanchipuram|

Tony the King said...

Its really an Excellent post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing.No:1 Embedded Systems Project Center in Kanchipuram

Blessy john said...

It’s interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as Well as giving. Most of ideas can be nice content.…...No:1 Final Year Project Center in Kanchipuram

karthik said...

After I see your blog it was so impressive and informative content. thanks for sharing such a lovely blog.
No:1 Best MBA (Master of Business Administration) Project Center in kanchipuram|

hanshika said...

It is really a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
No:1
VLSI Training Center in kanchipuram

Atmajakan said...


Nice post... Really you are done a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing such wonderful information with us. Please keep on updating...No:1 CCNA Exam Center In Chennai|

Tony the King said...

I have read your post, it was good to read & I am getting some useful info's through your blog keep sharing.......Best Ethical Hacking Training Center in Kanchipuram

bharathidasan said...

You post explain everything in detail and it was very interesting to read.Thank you for Sharing.
No:1 Best Tally Training Center in kanchipuram|

sandhiya said...

This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information, this is useful to me…
No:1 Best Tally Training Center in kanchipuram|

Malar said...

Thanks for sharing these niche piece of coding to our knowledge. Here, I had a solution for my inconclusive problems & it’s really helps me a lot keep updates…No:1 CCNP Exam Center in Chennai|

Atmajakan said...

I am reading your post from the beginning, it was so interesting to read & I feel thanks to you for posting such a good blog, keep updates regularly. No: 1 ITIL Exam Center in Chennai|

Tony the King said...

Nice blog with excellent information. Thank you, keep sharing....
Regards,....Best Dotnet Project Center in Kanchipuram

ramya said...

Nice post. Really you are done a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing such wonderful information with us. Please keep on updating......
Regards,....<a href="https://www.alltechzsolutions.in/courses.php>No:1 VLSI Project Center in Chennai</a>

mano karan said...

I am reading your post from the beginning, it was so interesting to read & I feel thanks to you for posting such a good blog, keep updates regularly.No: 1 PMP Exam Center in Chennai|

suresh said...


Good one, it is very useful for me to learn and understand, thanks for sharing your information and ideas.. keep rocks..No: 1 AWS Exam Center in Chennai|

karlie said...


I am reading your post from the beginning, it was so interesting to read & I feel thanks to you for posting such a good blog, keep updates regularly. 
No: 1 AZURE Exam Center in Chennai|

sandhiya said...


Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Keep updating your blog...No: 1 Blue Prium Certification in Chennai|

suresh said...


Hi, am a big follower of your blog. The best thing is that your blog really informative thanks for your great information!No: 1 Blue Prism Certification in Chennai|

kazanow ski said...

Nice blog. Thank you for sharing. The information you shared is very effective for learners I have got some important suggestions from it.No: 1 JAVA Application Center in Chennai|

Malar said...


These provided information was really so nice,thanks for giving that post and the more skills to develop after refer that post. Your bolg really impressed for me,because of all information so nice.No: 1 NS 2 Project Center in Chennai|

karthik said...

I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post. keep updating.No: 1 MBA Project Center in Chennai|

sindhu sree said...

I have read your blog. Good and more

informationuseful for me, Thanks for sharing this

information keep it up....

No.1 Python Project Center in Chennai







bharathidasan said...

Quite Interesting post!!! Thanks for posting such a useful post. I wish to read your upcoming post to enhance my skill set, keep blogging.No: 1 BBA Project Center in Chennai|

Malar said...

Great post. Wonderful information and really very much useful. Thanks for sharing and keep updating.No: 1 MBA Project Center in Chennai|

mano karan said...

Very nice blog. It is very useful for me. I read your blog completely. I gather lot of information in this post. Thanks for sharing. No: 1 BBA Project Center in Chennai |

jeffery said...

Wonderful post with great piece of information. I'm learning a lot from your blog. Keep sharing. No: 1 CCNA Training Center in Kanchipuram|

ram raghu said...

Nice Post! It is really interesting to read from the beginning & I would like to share your blog to my circles, keep your blog as updated.
No.1 Android Training Institute In Kanchipuram








Renuka capure said...

Thanks for making me this Blog. You have done a great job by sharing this content here. Keep writing blog like this
MBA Project Center in Kanchipuram

Benjamin jan said...

Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super blog of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great blog of different kinds of the valuable information's. No: 1 CCNA Training Center in Kanchipuram|

roshlin said...


What a fantastic blog you should written in well manner.Iam really happy to read this
blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
No.1 Tally Training Institute In Kanchipuram

mythili s said...

I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post. keep updating.
ISTQB Certification Academy in Kanchipuram

karthik said...

Good blog. I gained more information about your post. keep updating. No: 1 MS OFFICE Training Center in Chennai|

sandhiya said...

I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting. No: 1 Data Science Training Center in Chennai|

suresh said...

Very happy to see this blog. Gives a wonderful information with coded explanation. Thank you for this blog. very useful to me. No: 1 JAVA Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

sandhiya said...

Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super blog of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great blog of different kinds of the valuable information's. No: 1 .Net Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

mano karan said...

Thanks for sharing this unique and informative post. This blog which provided me the required information. No: 1 .Net Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

Atmajakan said...

Excellent blog. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice a information. Thanks! keep rocking. No: 1 Final Year Project in Chennai|

ram raghu said...


Thanks for your informative blog.Your post helped me to understand the future and career prospects. Keep on updating your blog with such awesome blog. Best Hardware and Networking Training institute In Chennai |

sandhiya said...

You have done really great job. Your blog is very unique and informative. Thanks. No: 1 Final Year Project in Chennai|

jeffery said...

your blog contain very useful information. Really hereafter I am very big follower of your blog.. No: 1 Best Photoshop in Kanchipuram|

adriana lima said...

Awesome Post! I like writing style, how you describing the topics throughout the post. I hope many web reader will keep reading your post at the end, Thanks for sharing your view. No: 1 Best Corel Draw in Kanchipuram|

hari said...

nice
Bermuda web hosting
Botswana hosting
armenia web hosting
lithuania shared web hosting
inplant training in chennai
inplant training in chennai for it
suden web hosting
tunisia hosting
uruguay web hosting

karlie said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice blog. Its so informative concept and easy to understand also, kindly keep updating such a nice blog.. No: 1 Tally Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

ram raghu said...

I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.Best Microsoft .Net Training institute in Kanchipuram|

Gisele Bundchen said...

I have read all the articles in your blog; was really impressed after reading it.Thanks for giving nice information from your blog.. No: 1 Advanced MATLAB Course in Kanchipuram|

Malar said...


I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. No: 1 Linux Certification in Kanchipuram|

bharathidasan said...


I ever had seen this information over the blog sites; actually I am looking forward for this information. Here I had an opportunity to read, it was crystal clear keep sharing…I have an expectation about your upcoming post.
Regards, No: 1 Adobe Photoshop Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

karlie said...

I really enjoyed while reading your blog, the information you have delivered in this post was damn good. Keep sharing your post with efficient news.Regards, No: 1 Adobe Illustrator Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

franklin fie said...

great blog, you have provided the right information that will be beneficial to somebody at all time. Thanks for sharing such valuable Ideas to our vision. No: 1 Adobe Illustrator Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

Malar said...


It's very helpful for this blog.Also great with all of the valuable information you have Keep up the good work you are doing well.keepThanks for sharing. No:1 Adobe Illustrator Training Institute in Chennai

Neil said...

Good blog. I gained more information about your post. keep updating. Best After Effects Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

bharathidasan said...

Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super blog of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great blog of different kinds of the valuable information's.Keep Sharing Best Adobe Premier Pro Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

rajinikumar said...

I really enjoyed by reading your blog post.I too always learn something new from your post.. Best Adobe Photoshop Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

lingerie pre said...

Great Post!Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent blog. No:1 Best Adobe Photoshop Training Institute in Chennai

gilbertgon said...

Interesting post!!! Thanks for posting such a useful information. I wish to read your upcoming post to enhance my skill set and keep blogging. Best Graphic Designing Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

sindhu sree said...

The information you shared is very effective for learners. I learnt this technology very well with the help of this article.Thanks for this useful
information.Keep updating.
Best Tally Training Institute in Chennai




janaki devi said...

Wow it is really wonderful and awesome thus it is very much useful for me to understand many information and helped me a lot. it is really explainable very well and i got more information from your blog.
Best Tally Training Institute in Kanchipuram









ram raghu said...

Wow it is really wonderful and awesome thus it is very much useful for me to understand many information and helped me a lot. it is really explainable very well and i got more information from your blog.
Best PHP Training Institute in Chennai









sindhu sree said...

Nice..You have clearly explained about the conept..Its very useful for me to undertand..Keep on sharing..
Best Robotics project center in chennai


rajinikumar said...


Thanks for this greatful information. all this information is very important to all the users and can be used good at all this process.please keep on updating.. Best RHCE Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

mano karan said...


Thanks you for sharing this unique useful information content with us. Really awesome work. keep on blogging. Best Advanced MATLAB Course in Kanchipuram|

karthik said...

I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon… Best PCB Course in Kanchipuram|

ram raghu said...

very nice blogs!!! I have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
Best Advanced Ethical Hacking cource in chennai








bharathidasan said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Best Embedded Training Course in Kanchipuram|

ram raghu said...

very nice blogs!!! I have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
Best Tally institute in chennai

lingerie pre said...

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging… Best Adobe Illustrator Training In Kanchipuram |

karlie said...

Your Blog is really amazing with useful information.keep updating.. Bes PCB Training Course In Kanchipuram|

fionafiona said...

Thanks for sharing in this blog...its very useful for us...keep on going... Best PCB Training Course In Chennai |

vishnu kanth said...

Very interesting topic. Helps to gain knowledge about lot of information. Thanks for posting information in this blog.
Advanced Cloud Computing Course in Chennai | Advanced Cloud Computing Course in Nanganallur

vishnu kanth said...

Very interesting topic. Helps to gain knowledge about lot of information. Thanks for posting information in this blog.
Advanced Cloud Computing Course in Chennai | Advanced Cloud Computing Course in Nanganallur

vishnu kanth said...

Very interesting topic. Helps to gain knowledge about lot of information. Thanks for posting information in this blog.
Advanced Cloud Computing Course in Chennai | Advanced Cloud Computing Course in Nanganallur

franklin fie said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people Best Tally Training Course In Kanchipuram|

advikshan said...

This blog contains beautiful messages and contents. Interesting to read. Keep on sharing. Best C,C++ Training Course In Kanchipuram|

Benjamin jan said...

Well Said, you have furnished the right information that will be useful to anyone at all time. Thanks for sharing your Ideas. Best Python Training Institute In Kanchipuram|

suresh said...

It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as giving.Most of ideas can be nice content.The people to give them a good shake to get your point and across the command. Best MS Office Training Institute In Kanchipuram|

Amal Bhargav said...

Wow, interesting and informative topic. Helps to gain a lot of knowledge . Thanks for posting such an informative post in this blog.
Coreldraw training course in Chennai | Coreldraw training Course in Guindy

Anjana Reddy said...

There was very wonderful information and that's great one. I really appreciate the kind words, thanks for sharing that valuable information. Best JAVA Project Center In Kanchipuram|

vijay said...

Great content with more information. Anticipating for your future posts. Keep up the Good work.


Tally Training Institute in Chennai | Tally Training Institute in Perungudi


vijay said...

Great content with more information. Anticipating for your future posts. Keep up the Good work.

PCB Training Institute in Chennai | PCB Training Institute in Velachery






mohemmad Thariq said...

Very interesting topic. Helps to gain knowledge about lot of information. Thanks for posting information in this blog.
Tally Training Institute in Chennai | Tally Training Institute in Madipakkam

Atmajakan said...

Great blog… I love to read your information because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us. Best Advanced Cloud Computing Course In Kanchipuram|

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very interesting topic. Helps to gain knowledge about lot of information. Thanks for posting information in this blog.
Tally Training Institute in Chennai | Tally Training Institute in Madipakkam

Malar said...

Nice post.The information you have deliver here is really useful to make my knowledge good. Best Adobe Photoshop Course In Kanchipuram|

mohemmad Thariq said...

Awesome post. Really you are shared very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
VMware Training Institute in Chennai | VMware Training institute in Tambaram

mohemmad Thariq said...

Awesome post. Really you are shared very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
VMware Training Institute in Chennai | VMware Training institute in Tambaram

advikshan said...

Nice post... Really you are done a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing such wonderful information with us. Please keep on updating... Best RHCE Certification Center In Kanchipuram|

Unknown said...

It's very great post... Really you are... done a wonderful job Keep up the good work and continue sharing like this.

Best Advanced Excel Training Institute in Chennai | Best Advanced Excel Training Institute in Keelkattalai


Unknown said...

It's very great post... Really you are... done a wonderful job Keep up the good work and continue sharing like this.

Best Final year Project center in Chennai | Best Final year Project center in Medavakkam

roshlin said...

Thanks you for sharing this unique useful information content with us.

Really awesomework. keep on blogging.
Best Advance photoshop cource in
kanchipuram

mohemmad Thariq said...

Awesome post. Really you are shared very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
Adobe indesign Training in Chennai |
Adobe Indesign Training in Perungudi

jeffery said...

Amazing Article, thank you for sharing this great information. I am very glad to read your informative blog. N0.1 SQL Training Institute in kanchipuram |

Unknown said...

Good Blog....Thanks for sharing your informative and amazing blog with us, its very helpful for everyone..

Best PCB Design Training in Chennai | Best PCB Design Training in Guindy




lingerie pre said...

Thanks for giving great kind of information. So useful and practical for me. Thanks for your excellent blog, nice work keep it up thanks for sharing the knowledge. N0.1 Advanced Illustrator Certification in kanchipuram |

vijay said...

Admiring and respecting the Uniqueness of your informative and Creative content. Anticipating for your future posts. Keep up the Good work.

Best S+ Certification Training center in Chennai | Best S+ Certification Training center in Taramani


joseph k said...

Very good and informative article. Thanks for sharing such nice article, keep on updating such good articles.
PCB Trainng Institute in Chennai | | PCB Training Institute in Nanganallur

joseph k said...

Very good and informative article. Thanks for sharing such nice article, keep on updating such good articles.
PCB Trainng Institute in Chennai | | PCB Training Institute in Nanganallur

vijay said...

It's very great post... Really you are... done a wonderful job Keep up the good work and continue sharing like this.

Best Python Training center in Chennai | Best Python Training center in Nanganallur



joseph k said...

Awesome post. Really you have shared a very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
CorelDraw Training Course in Chennai |
CorelDraw Training Course in Velachery

karthik said...

Such an excellent and interesting blog, do post like this more with more information, this was very useful, Thank you. N0.1 iOS Training Institute in kanchipuram |

Anjali said...

Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super blog of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great blog of different kinds of the valuable information's. N0.1 Basic Computer Courses Training Institute in kanchipuram |

Natasha said...

Thank you for taking time to provide us some of the useful and exclusive information with us. N0.1 JAVA Project Center in kanchipuram |

bharathidasan said...

Nice blog and good informative to sharing.. looking and reading your points its so impressive. N0.1 Final Year Project Center in kanchipuram |

mohemmad Thariq said...

Awesome post. Really you have shared a very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
Blue Prism Training in Chennai |
Blue Prism Training in OMR

Malar said...

Good one, it is very useful for me to learn and understand, thanks for sharing your information and ideas.. keep rocks.. N0.1 SQL Training Institute in kanchipuram |

Neil said...

Pretty article! I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing. N0.1 SQL Training Institute in Chennai|

Usadev said...

Awesome blog with smart content. Really fantastic blog, keep updating like this blog.. Best Graphic Designing Training Institute in kanchipuram |

rajinikumar said...

Thanks for giving great kind of information. So useful and practical for me. Thanks for your excellent blog, nice work keep it up thanks for sharing the knowledge. Best Graphic Designing Training Institute in kanchipuram |

seelan said...

Wow, Very nice post. Really you have shared a very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
Certification for Server Admin training in Chennai |
Certification for server Admin training in Velachery

mohemmad Thariq said...

.
Wow, Very nice post. Really you have shared a very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
Certification for Server Admin training in Chennai |
Certification for server Admin training in Velachery

Atmajakan said...


Wow! Amazing post to updating..Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post.. Best Advanced MATLAP Course in in Chennai |

bharathidasan said...

Really very informative post you shared here. Keep sharing this type of informative blog.Best Tally Training Course in Kanchipuram|

mohemmad Thariq said...

Awesome post. Really you have shared a very informative concept... Thank you for sharing. Keep on updating...
Embedded Training in Chennai | Embedded Training in Madipakkam

advikshan said...

Really very great information to be provided and the All points discussed were worth reading and i’ll surely work with them all one by one. Best Tally Training Course in Chennai |

mano karan said...

Nice Post! It is really interesting to read from the beginning & I would like to share your blog to my circles, keep your blog as updated.Best Manual Testing Training Course in Kanchipuram|

bharathidasan said...

Great Post!Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article. Best Manual Testing Training Course in in Chennai |

Malar said...

It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as giving. Most of ideas can be nice content.... Best Adobe InDesign Training Course in Chennai |

mohemmad Thariq said...

Nice Post! It is really interesting to read from the beginning and Keep up the good work and continue sharing like this.
Python Training in Chennai |
Python Training in Tambaram

karlie said...

Really i enjoyed very much. And this may helpful for lot of peoples. So you are provided such a nice and great blog within this.Best RPA Training Course in Kanchipuram|

jeffery said...

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging… Best RPA Training Course in Chennai |

rajinikumar said...

very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing…. Best Advanced Photoshop Certification Course in Chennai |

Malar said...

After reading your post,thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feelhappy about it and I love learning more about this topic… Best Selenium Certification Center in Kanchipuram|

bharathidasan said...

Thanks for splitting your comprehension with us. It’s really useful to me & I hope it helps the people who in need of this vital information. Best Selenium Certification Center in Chennai |

karthik said...

hanks for your informative blog. Your post helped me to understand the future and career prospects. Keep on updating your blog with such awesome information. Best Tally Training Course in Kanchipuram|

Atmajakan said...

I read the post and I have really enjoyed your blogs posts.looking for the next post. Best Tally Training Course in Chennai |

mohemmad Thariq said...

This blog contains beautiful messages and contents. Interesting to read. Keep on sharing…..
IEEE Project center in Chennai |
IEEE Project center in Madipakkam

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very nice post…This blog contains beautiful messages and contents. Interesting to read. Keep on sharing…..
VBA Macros Training in Chennai |
VBA Macros training in Pallikaranai

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very nice post…This blog contains beautiful messages and contents. Interesting to read. Keep on sharing…..
VBA Macros Training in Chennai |
VBA Macros training in Pallikaranai

jeffery said...

I really like your post.It’s really informative and interesting.I really appreciate that.Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks. Best MS Office Training Course in Chennai |

karlie said...

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging… Best MS Office Training Institute in Kanchipuram|

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very nice blogs!!! I have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Coud Computing training Course in Chennai |
Cloud computing Training Course in Velachery

Neil said...

you have discussed about genericservelet in your post, it was good to read, keop updates with more information. Best Power System Project Center in Kanchipuram|

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very nice blogs!!! I have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Coud Computing training Course in Chennai |
Cloud computing Training Course in Velachery

vijay said...

Very Informative...Glad to find your blog...Keep Sharing...

Best RPA Training center in Chennai | Best RPA Training center in Taramani

Atmajakan said...

Great article. Its quite interesting. The content looks strong and informative. Thanks for sharing. Best Power System Project Center in Chennai |

sindhu sree said...

The provided information’s are very useful to me.Thanks for sharing.Keep updating your blog.No:1 Android Training institute in kanchipuram.

harry said...

Very nice blogs!!! I have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Manual Testing training Institute in Chennai |
Manual Testing training Institute in Guindy


Malar said...

This is really nice post. Thanks for sharing such an informative post and keep for sharing.. Best Tally Training in Kanchipuram|

karthik said...

This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information and it is very useful to me... Best Adobe InDesign Training Course in Kanchipuram|

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very good and informative article. Thanks for sharing such nice article, keep on updating such good articles.
Python training in Chennai | Python Training in Tambaram

sindhu sree said...

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging…
Best Linux training Institute in kanchipuram

bharathidasan said...

I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing.. Best Embedded Training Course in Kanchipuram|

mohemmad Thariq said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Multimedia and Graphic design Courses in Chennai |
Multimedia and graphics design courses in Porur

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very interesting topic. Helps to gain knowledge about lot of information. Thanks for posting information in this blog.
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai | Ethical Hacking Training in Velachery

mohemmad Thariq said...

Great Article… Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…

Advanced illustrator Training in Velachery |
Advanced illustrator Training in Chennai

bharathi sree said...

This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for

sharing this information, this is useful to me…

Best PYTHONE certification in

kanchipuram

harry said...

Very Informative...Glad to find your blog...Keep Sharing...

CCNA Training in Chennai | CCNA Training in Chromepet

mohemmad Thariq said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
BBA Project center in Chennai |
BBA Project center in St Thomas Mount

mohemmad Thariq said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Selenium Training Course in Chennai |
Selenium training Course in OMR

seelan said...


Very Informative...Glad to find your blog...Keep Sharing...

Best Animation Course in Chennai | Best Animation Course in OMR

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very nice blogs!!! I have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Matlab Project Center in Chennai |
Matlab Project Center in Chennai

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very nice Article… Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Android Project Center in Chennai |
Android Project Center in tambaram

mohemmad Thariq said...

Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing this informative blog. Keep update your blog.
Bootstrap Training in Chennai |
Bootstrap training in Chromepet

mohemmad Thariq said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
Image Processing project center in Chennai |
Image Processing Project center in Chromepet

mohemmad Thariq said...

Very interesting topic. Helps to gain knowledge about lot of information. Thanks for posting information in this blog.
Robotic process Automation in Chennai | Robotic process Automation in Guindy

Karthick S said...

Very good and informative article. I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.…
PHP Project Center in Chennai | | PHP Training center in Guindy

advikshan said...

Thank u for sharing such nice information.!! Total recall is also good one.!! PMP Ceritification in Chennai|

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 227   Newer› Newest»